This collaborative meeting will feature a series of rapid-fire, impactful presentations from a variety of key state officials, regulatory authorities and clinical stakeholders.
• Celeste Philip, M.D., Florida Surgeon General
• Daniel Blaney-Koen, J.D., M.F.A., Sr. Legislative Attorney, American Medical Association
• Bob Stutman, Former DEA Agent
• Jesse Lipnick, M.D., Southeastern Pain Management Specialists, Gainesville
• Rebecca Poston, M.H.L., Program Manager, E-FORCSE, Florida’s Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
• Ashley Booth Norse, M.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Emergency Medicine, UF College of Medicine, Jacksonville
• Hector Vila, Jr., M.D., Florida Board of Medicine
• D. John Dyben, D.H.Sc., Clinical Fellow, Hanley Center at Origins, West Palm Beach
• Gary Reisfield, M.D., Clinical Associate Professor, Divisions of Addiction Medicine and Forensic Psychiatry, UF College of Medicine
• Jerry Williamson, M.D., FAAP, MJ, CHC, LHRM, Independent Healthcare Consultant
• Other Physicians and State and Law Officials are invited and pending.
To learn more, click here.