- About Us
- Practice Resources
- Pay Dues
|Future of Healthcare Conference Poster Presentation|
Original and previously-presented posters are accepted. Case reports will not be accepted for presentation.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the top 3 poster winners.
Please read the following guidelines and submit the below application if you are interested in participating. Or click here for a form to download, print, complete and return.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2020, BUT WE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING 20 ABSTRACTS FOR THE SYMPOSIUM. The first 20 received and approved will be the only ones considered by judges.
Poster Abstract Preparation:
The Poster Abstract Form should adhere to the following guidelines:
● Margins & Spacing: Do not type outside of the box. Single-space all text in the abstract. Use 10 or 12 font.
● Title: Type in bold. Do not underline. End title with a period.
● Authors: List authors (presenter underlined), affiliation, and institution. Do not include street addresses or zip codes. Include academic degree, but do not indicate other titles of authors. List sponsor if required.
● Structured Text: Organize the body of the abstract as follows:
Background: A statement of the purpose of, or reason for, the report.
Methods: A brief description of the design of the study.
Results: A summary of the results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. Simple tables and graphs may be included but must fit within the boundary lines. Statements such as “the results will be presented” or “other data will be presented to support…” are discouraged. Data must be presented in the abstract.
Conclusion: A statement of the conclusion based on the data presented.
● Abbreviations: use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations should be placed in parentheses after the first appearance of the full word. Numerals rather that words may be used to indicate numbers.
Poster Submission: Please submit a completed Poster Abstract Form for Poster Presentation by August 25, 2020. Confirmation of acceptance will be sent no later than September 4, 2020.
ONE poster per applicant.